Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where to begin?

Well, at the beginning, I suppose...

There's no need to introduce myself, as this blog will only be made available to people I already know and love. I am passionate about scrapbooking and writing, but unfortunately don't get to do nearly as much as I'd like of either one, so I thought I'd start 'this here blog' to bridge the gap.

My only plan so far is to spend my first few posts catching up on the past year, which I don't want to forget anytime soon. Once I'm "caught up" to real time, I'll probably just add stuff as it happens. I have been thinking for a year that I want to write about my experiences (specifically in Atlanta) and this is my first attempt to fulfill that desire!

Now that the seemingly insurmountable obstacle of the first post is out of the way, I can move on to 'blogging' about the meat and potatoes of my incredibly interesting life in excruciating detail. Stay tuned...

0 comments: